Glasgow International Airport Parking
RICS valuation per space
Guaranteed return years 1 - 3
This very popular and highly rated property investment allows investors to invest at a comparatively low financial threshold while guaranteeing an 11% per annum for years 1 to 3 and projected returns of 12% from year 4 onwards. Our Partners Aston Darby have already completed the sale of their first Car Parking site at Manchester International Airport earlier this year.
Glasgow International Airport had over 9.4 Million passengers last year with only 4,500 current parking spaces available. Demand is definitely outstripping supply as there are an estimated 28,000 spaces needed by 2026.
Savills have also published a press release regarding the demand for Car Parking Spaces.
Glasgow International Airport Car Parking Information
- Record Passengers numbers in 2016
- A finalised £300 Million expansion due for completion in 2025
- Passenger numbers to grow threefold in the next decade
- 28,000 car park spaces needed by 2026
- £80 Billion industry projected to grow to £200 Billion
- £50 Million Paid each year in investor rental payments
Investor Key Features
- Low Financial entry Invest from £25,000 per space (Limited)
- Over 20% capital appreciation upon investment
- Guaranteed 11% in years 1 to 3 – Projected yields to rise to 12%
- 175 year lease term – backed with full HM land registry title
- RICS valuation of £30,250 per space
- Fully Managed Investment
- Structured Exit / Developer BUY BACK in place